Friday, December 7, 2007

Life Goals

So today my friend Danielle convinced me that I should write down my life goals. Not the ones that I have already done, but ones that I want to do from here on out. So here it is. In my life I want to:

Learn to fly fish
Redpoint 5.12
Climb in Thailand
Trek and raft in Nepal
Be a river guide
Meet amazing people
Design and build a house
Kayak class V whitewater
Speak a foreign language fluently
Live on the produce of my own garden
Be a proficient potter
Perform flat-water kayak tricks
Learn to surf
See Machu Pichu
Go to Chile
Finish a 100 mile mountain bike race
compete in a 1/2 Ironman triathlon
Learn to sail on the open ocean
Kayak around Baja California
Bike the length of the West coast of US
Through-hike the Pacific Crest Trail
Open a Cafe
Work as an international guide
Start an experiential learning school internationally
Climb in Yosemite
Do at least one big wall climb requiring sleeping on a portaledge (yikes!)
Market one of my inventions
Design a passive-solar eco-minded housing development
Build a giant tree house
Laugh everyday
Love 100%

No comments: